The UK Handmade Makers Directory
UK Handmade is delighted to announce the launch of our new Makers Directory! Founded on our successful online magazine, website and forum, our carefully curated directory brings together the best of UK Handmade and will allow viewers to search through our community of makers, designers and artists by location and creative discipline.
An effective and professional platform to promote your talent, choose from either a Standard Directory Listing or Premium Portfolio. Potential customers will be able to view your work, discover where you sell and find out how to contact you.
Standard Directory Listing
For just £25 a year, you will receive an online listing in UK Handmade’s Makers Directory containing:
- 1 image or logo.
- A brief description of your work or practice.
- Website link.
Please note that Standard Directory listings are added to the directory by UK Handmade. Simply fill in the application form and if successful, we will contact you for payment and an image or logo.
For just £45 a year, you will receive an online, updateable portfolio in UK Handmade’s Makers Directory containing:
- A gallery of up to 12 images.
- A profile of up to 200 words detailing your work or practice.
- Website and social media links.
- An option to publish press releases, etc., in UK Handmade's news and events section.
- A reduced entry fee for UK Handmade’s showcases.
- A Standard Directory Listing.
For the Premium Portfolio, simply fill in the application form and if successful, we will contact you for payment. Login details will be sent on receipt of payment.
Please read our terms and conditions before filling out the application form below. Please make sure that your submission contains the following:
- A description of your practice and work method in no more than 200 words.
- Links for up to three websites that show your work.
All applications will be assessed by UK Handmade for approval and successful applicants will be invoiced via PayPal.
General enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Makers Directory’ in the subject line.